✗ Jack O'Neill/Samantha Carter + John Sheppard, Rodney McKay, Daniel Jackson.
✗ No warnings apply
✗ Chronological posting available on del.icio.us.
• Stargate Multiverse, Any, de-aged by an Ancient device
• author's choice, author's choice, Changer
• Stargate Multiverse, Any, a child's birthday celebrated as only members of the SGC can
• Any, Any, first time taking their child trick-or-treating (it's all about the candy!)
• Stargate SG-1, Jack O'Neill, stay-at-home dad
• Stargate Atlantis, John Sheppard/Rodney McKay, "Hairy Virgin"
• author's choice, author's choice, broken
• Any, any, second helpings
• Stargate Atlantis, John Sheppard +/ Rodney McKay, emergency contact.
• Any, any, puppy
• Stargate Multiverse, any, curious
• Any, Any, some memories are better forgotten
• Author's Choice, any ensemble, arguing over who gets to pick the film for group movie night
• Stargate SG-1, Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill, Twenty Percent More Awesome
• Any (except Supernatural or RPF), author's choice, (910): I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure I just accidentally talked my way into a threesome.
• Stargate Multiverse, Any, "This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles!"
• Stargate Multiverse, Any, what do you do when everything you know about yourself turns out to be a lie?
• Stargate Atlantis, Rodney McKay, despite his preference for airline food and MREs, he's actually quite proficient in the kitchen
• Any, Any, “I see dead people.”
• Any, Any, Magic Dance (David Bowie)
• any, any/any, A Way Home
• Stargate (any), any, anywhere but here.
• author's choice, any found family, The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
• Stargate Atlantis, Rodney McKay, "Do you ever take a moment and look up at the stars and think about your life and just how stupid you are?"